Reds vs Cubs Game Info
Cincinnati Reds (42-48, 18-27 Away) vs. Chicago Cubs (50-43, 32-16 Home)
Date: Monday, July 15, 2019
Time: 8:05 p.m. EST
Venue: Wrigley Field – Chicago, IL
Reds vs Cubs Betting Info & Probable Pitchers
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: CIN: (+126) | CHC: (-144)
Spread: CIN: +1.5 (-152) | CHC: -1.5 (+130)
Total: 10 – Over (-116) | Under: (-104)
Public (Moneyline) Betting Percentages: CIN: 45% | CHC: 55%
Probable Pitcher: CIN: Luis Castillo (8-3, 2.29 ERA) | CHC: Kyle Hendricks
(7-7, 3.49 ERA)
Reds vs Cubs Betting Trends
- Cincinnati is 5-1 against the spread (ATS) in its last six road games against the Cubs.
- Cincinnati is 6-2 straight up in its last eight games against the Cubs.
- The Cubs are 5-1 straight up in their last six games.
- The Cubs are 4-1 straight up in their last five home games.
Reds vs Cubs Stats
- Cincinnati is averaging 4.40 runs per game this season (No. 23 in MLB).
- The Cubs are averaging 5.13 runs per game this season (No. 11 in MLB).
- Luis Castillo has a 3-2 record with a 3.35 ERA in eight career starts against the Cubs.
- Kyle Hendricks has a 6-2 record with a 3.31 ERA in 15 career starts against Cincinnati.
Reds vs Cubs Prop Bet
All Reds-Cubs betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- 1st Half Money Line: Cincinnati Reds (+118) – The NL Central is the most competitive division in all of baseball, as the last place Reds are only 6.5 games out of first. Today the Reds will face the division-leading Cubs at Wrigley, and should have the upper hand in a pitcher's duel between Cincinnati ace Luis Castillo and Cubs' righty Kyle Hendricks. Castillo has truly broken out this season as one of the best pitchers in baseball, and is coming off a one-hit gem against the Brewers in his last start before the break. In his prior start to that, he allowed only one run in seven innings against the Cubs at home.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.