Red Sox vs Yankees Game Info
Boston Red Sox (59-51, 32-22 Away) vs. New York Yankees (68-39, 39-18 Home)
Date: Friday, Aug. 2, 2019
Time: 7:05 p.m. EST
Venue: Yankee Stadium – New York, NY
Red Sox vs Yankees Betting Info
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: BOS: (+118) | NYY: (-136)
Spread: BOS: +1.5 (-166) | NYY: -1.5 (+140)
Total: 10 – Over (-114) | Under: (-108)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: BOS: 51% | NYY: 49%
Probable Pitcher: BOS: Eduardo Rodriguez (13-4, 4.11 ERA) | NYY: James Paxton (5-6, 4.72 ERA)
Red Sox vs Yankees Betting Trends
- The total has hit the over in each of the Boston's last seven games against the Yankees.
- Boston is 1-4 straight up in its last five games.
- The total has hit the over in 10 of the Yankees' last 11 games.
- The Yankees are 2-4 straight up in their last six games.
Red Sox vs Yankees Stats
- Boston is averaging 5.82 runs per game this season (No. 1 in MLB).
- The Yankees are averaging 5.79 runs per game this season (No. 2 in the MLB).
- Eduardo Rodriguez is 6-4 with a 3.92 ERA in 16 career appearances (14 starts) against the Yankees.
- James Paxton is 3-1 with a 3.38 ERA in six career starts against the Red Sox.
Red Sox vs Yankees
All Red Sox-Yankees betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Eduardo Rodriguez - Strikeouts: Over 5.5 (-104) – Rodriguez has been a decent strikeout pitcher this season, racking up 131 Ks in 128 2/3 innings pitched. He's also fanned at least six hitters in two of his last four starts, averaging 6.25 Ks per game during that span.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Max Staley is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Max Staley also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username mstaley1212. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.