Cover Photo: Getty Images
Red Sox vs Mariners Game Info
Boston Red Sox (1-2, 1-2 Away) vs. Seattle Mariners (4-1, 2-1 Home)
Date: Sunday, March 31, 2019
Time: 4:10 p.m. EST
Location: T-Mobile Park – Seattle, WA
Red Sox vs Mariners Betting Info & Starting Pitchers
All betting odds, lines and props available on FanDuel Sportsbook
Moneyline: BOS: (-140) | SEA: (+122)
Spread: BOS: -1.5 (-116) | SEA: +1.5 (-136)
Total: 8.5 – Over: (+100) | Under: (-122)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: BOS: 73% | SEA: 27%
Starting Pitcher: BOS: Rick Porcello | SEA: Wade LeBlanc
Red Sox vs Mariners Betting Trends & Stats
- Boston is 0-3 against the spread (ATS) over its last three games.
- The Over has hit in every game this series.
- Seattle is 5-0 ATS over its last five games.
- Seattle is 23-13 ATS as a home underdog since 2018.
Red Sox vs Mariners Prop Bet
All Red Sox-Mariners betting odds, lines and props available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Home Team (Seattle) Total Runs: Over 3.5 (-110) – Oddsmakers are incredibly down on the Mariners and it's difficult to understand why. They have scored at least five runs in every game this season and the over is 4-1. They have also scored 12, six, and six runs against the Red Sox in their three games this season. The Red Sox are also trotting out Rick Porcello, who posted a 4.28 ERA in 2018.
Build your free bracket today, unlike other brackets, our $250,000 payout is guaranteed! It’s tournament time, and this year, you can get a piece of the action for FREE. Fill out your free bracket today, then come back to bet all throughout the tournament. https://www.fanduel.com/march-madness
Taylor Smith is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Taylor also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username jtsmittyyy. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.