Red Sox vs Blue Jays Game Info
Boston Red Sox (44-40, 24-18 Away) vs. Toronto Blue Jays (32-53, 16-26 Home)
Date: Tuesday, July 2, 2019
Time: 7:07 p.m. EST
Venue: Rogers Centre – Toronto, ON
Red Sox vs Blue Jays Betting Info & Probable Pitchers
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: BOS: (-160) | TOR: (+138)
Spread: BOS: -1.5 (-108) | TOR: +1.5 (-108)
Total: 9.5 – Over (-118) | Under: (-104)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: BOS: 80% | TOR: 20%
Probable Pitcher: BOS: David Price (5-2, 3.36 ERA) | TOR: Trent Thornton (2-5, 4.60 ERA)
Red Sox vs Blue Jays Betting Trends
- Boston is 2-5 straight up in its last seven games.
- The total has hit the over in four of Boston's last five games.
- The total has hit the over in four of Toronto's last five games.
- Toronto is 3-6 in its last nine July games dating back to last season.
Red Sox vs Blue Jays Stats
- Boston is averaging 5.51 runs per game this season (No. 4 in MLB).
- Toronto is averaging 4.31 runs per game this season (No. 24 in MLB).
- David Price has a 22-3 record with a 2.37 ERA in 31 career appearances (30 starts) against Toronto.
- Trent Thornton has a 0-0 record with a 2.84 ERA in one career start against Boston.
Red Sox vs Blue Jays Prop Bet
All Red Sox-Blue Jays betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- David Price – Strikeouts: Over 5.5 (-158) — Price has been a solid source of strikeouts for the Red Sox this year, with 82 Ks in just 71 1/3 innings pitched. He's also averaging 5.9 strikeouts per outing this year. He should be able to go over the total here against a Blue Jays' offense that comes into the day with the eighth most strikeouts in baseball (777).
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Leo Abbe-Schneider is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Leo also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username leoabbe2. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.