Rays vs Yankees Odds, Probable Pitchers and Prop Bets for Wednesday, June 19
By Max Staley
Cover Photo: Getty Images
Rays vs Yankees Game Info
Tampa Bay Rays (45-27, 24-13 Home) vs. New York Yankees (43-30, 23-12 Away)
Date: Wednesday, June 19, 2019
Time: 1:05 p.m. EST
Venue: Yankee Stadium – New York, NY
Yankees vs Rays Betting Odds & Probable Pitchers
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: TB: (-122) | NYY: (+106)
Spread: TB: -1.5 (+138) | NYY: +1.5 (-162)
Total: 9 – Over: (-108) | Under: (-112)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: TB: 53% | NYY: 47%
Probable Pitcher: TB: Blake Snell (4-5, 3.70 ERA) | NYY: CC Sabathia (3-4, 4.42 ERA)
Yankees vs Rays Betting Trends
- The total has hit the under in 11 of Tampa Bay's last 15 games.
- Tampa Bay is 2-6 straight up in its last eight games.
- The total has hit the over in seven of the Yankees' last 10 games.
- The Yankees are 4-1 straight up in their last five games.
Yankees vs Rays Stats
- Tampa Bay is averaging 4.67 runs per game this season (No. 19 in MLB).
- The Yankees are averaging 5.38 runs per game this season (No. 5 in MLB).
- Blake Snell has a 3-5 record with a 3.97 ERA in 13 career starts against the Yankees.
- CC Sabathia has a 17-16 record with a 3.63 ERA in 50 career starts against Tampa Bay.
Yankees vs Rays Prop Bet
All Yankees-Rays betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Blake Snell - Strikeouts: Over 6.5 (-138) – Snell has been a great source of strikeouts this season, racking up 101 Ks through 75 1/3 innings pitched thus far. He's also done a great job in this department lately too, tallying at least seven strikeouts in six of his last eight appearances.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Max Staley is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Max Staley also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username mstaley1212. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.