Rays vs Red Sox Prediction, Odds, Moneyline, Spread & Over/Under for April 23
By Duel Staff
The Tampa Bay Rays are among the MLB squads in action on Saturday, up against the Boston Red Sox.
We've got you covered, in terms of the most important information regarding this game before you take a look at the MLB odds and spreads on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Rays vs Red Sox Game Info
- Tampa Bay Rays (7-6) vs. Boston Red Sox (7-6)
- Date: Saturday, April 23, 2022
- Time: 6:10 PM ET
- Venue: Tropicana Field -- St. Petersburg, Florida
Rays vs Red Sox Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: TB: (-130) | BOS: (+110)
- Spread: TB: -1.5 (-164) | BOS: +1.5 (-200)
- Total: 7.5-- Over: (-105) | Under: (-115)
Rays vs Red Sox Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Rays win (53.3%)
Rays vs Red Sox Moneyline
- Looking at the moneyline for Rays-Red Sox, Tampa Bay is the favorite at -130, and Boston is +110 playing on the road.
Rays vs Red Sox Spread
- The Red Sox are 1.5-run underdogs against the spread for this matchup with the Rays. The Red Sox are -200 to cover, while the Rays are +164 to cover as a 1.5-run favorite on the runline.
Rays vs Red Sox Over/Under
- The over/under for Rays-Red Sox on April 23 is 7.5. The over is -105, and the under is -115.
Jason Schandl is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Jason Schandl also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username Jaymun. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in his articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.