Cover Photo: Getty Images
Rays vs Red Sox Game Info
Tampa Bay Rays (17-9, 8-2 Away) vs. Boston Red Sox (11-16, 5-6 Home)
Date: Sunday, April 28, 2019
Time: 1:05 p.m. EST
Venue: Fenway Park – Boston, MA
Rays vs Red Sox Betting Info & Starting Pitchers
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: TB: (+112) | BOS: (-128)
Spread: TB: +1.5 (-172) | BOS: -1.5 (+146)
Total: 8 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: TB: 31% | BOS: 69%
Starting Pitcher: TB: Tyler Glasnow (4-0, 1.53 ERA) | BOS: Chris Sale (0-4, 7.43 ERA)
Rays vs Red Sox Betting Trends & Stats
- Tampa Bay is 7-1 straight up in its last eight road games.
- Tampa Bay is 13-6 straight up in its last 19 games against American League teams, dating back to last season
- Boston is 2-4 straight up in its last six home games.
- Boston is 6-1 straight up in its last seven games played on Sunday.
Rays vs Red Sox Prop Bet
All Rays vs Red Sox betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- 5 Innings Line: Tampa Bay +0.5 (-128) – The Rays send Tyler Glasgow, who has had a fantastic start to the season, to the mound this afternoon with a 1.53 ERA, while Red Sox's starter Chris Sale has struggled immensely on his way to a 7.43 ERA. Just looking at these numbers, the Rays could be tied or have the lead come the fifth.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
David Kaestle is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, David also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username davekaestle. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.