Rays vs Angels Prediction, Odds, Moneyline, Spread & Over/Under for August 24
The Wednesday slate in the MLB includes a matchup between the Tampa Bay Rays and the Los Angeles Angels.
We've got you covered, in terms of the vital information about this matchup before you take a look at the MLB odds and spreads on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Rays vs Angels Game Info
- Tampa Bay Rays (67-55) vs. Los Angeles Angels (52-71)
- Date: Wednesday, August 24, 2022
- Time: 7:10 PM ET
- Venue: Tropicana Field -- St. Petersburg, Florida
Rays vs Angels Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: TB: (-300) | LAA: (+245)
- Spread: TB: -1.5 (-128) | LAA: +1.5 (+106)
- Total: 7 -- Over: (-105) | Under: (-115)
Rays vs Angels Probable Starting Pitchers
The Rays will start Shane McClanahan (11-5) versus the Angels and Mike Mayers (1-0).
Rays vs Angels Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Rays win (70.8%)
Rays vs Angels Moneyline
- Los Angeles is the underdog, +245 on the moneyline, while Tampa Bay is a -300 favorite at home.
Rays vs Angels Spread
- The Rays are favored by 1.5 runs at home against the Angels. The Rays are -128 to cover the spread, while the Angels are +106.
Rays vs Angels Over/Under
- A combined run total of 7 has been set for Rays-Angels on August 24, with the over at -105 and the under at -115.
Rays vs Angels Betting Trends
- The Rays have been victorious in 49, or 63.6%, of the 77 contests they have been chosen as favorites in this season.
- Tampa Bay has been listed as a favorite of -260 or more on two occasions this season and split those games.
- Tampa Bay and its opponents have gone over the total this season in 53 of their 119 opportunities.
- The Angels have won 16 of the 53 games they were the underdog on the moneyline this season (30.2%).
- Los Angeles has not yet played as a moneyline underdog of +215 or longer.
- In the 118 games oddsmakers have set an over/under for Los Angeles, it has combined with opponents to go over the total 51 times (51-58-9).