The MLB schedule on Tuesday includes the Tampa Bay Rays facing the Miami Marlins.
We've got you covered, in terms of the most important info regarding this game before you take a look at the MLB odds and spreads on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Rays vs Marlins Game Info
- Tampa Bay Rays (24-17) vs. Miami Marlins (18-22)
- Date: Tuesday, May 24, 2022
- Time: 6:40 PM ET
- Venue: Tropicana Field -- St. Petersburg, Florida
Rays vs Marlins Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: TB: (-152) | MIA: (+128)
- Spread: TB: -1.5 (+150) | MIA: +1.5 (-182)
- Total: 6.5 -- Over: (-104) | Under: (-118)
Rays vs Marlins Probable Starting Pitchers
The matchup on the mound for this contest is set with the Tampa Bay Rays looking to Shane McClanahan (3-2), and Pablo Lopez (4-1) taking the ball for the Miami Marlins.
Rays vs Marlins Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Rays win (57.4%)
Rays vs Marlins Moneyline
Miami is the underdog, +128 on the moneyline, while Tampa Bay is a -152 favorite at home.
Rays vs Marlins Spread
The Marlins are +1.5 on the spread (-150 to cover), and Tampa Bay is +182 to cover the runline.
Rays vs Marlins Over/Under
The Rays-Marlins game on May 24 has been given an over/under of 6.5 runs. The over is set at -104 and the under at -118.
Rays vs Marlins Betting Trends
- The Rays have been victorious in 19, or 63.3%, of the 30 contests they have been chosen as favorites in this season.
- This season, Tampa Bay has been victorious six times in 12 chances when named as a favorite of at least -166 or shorter on the moneyline.
- Tampa Bay's games have gone over the total in 19 of their 41 opportunities.
- The Marlins have been the moneyline underdog 18 total times this season. They've finished 6-12 in those games.
- Miami has played as a moneyline underdog of +140 or longer in just two games this season, which they split 1-1.
- Miami has played in 40 games with over/under set, and has combined with opponents to go over the total 19 times (19-19-2).