On Tuesday in the MLB, the Tampa Bay Rays are up against the Oakland Athletics.
All the information you need to make smart wagers on this matchup at FanDuel Sportsbook can be found below. Check out all of the latest MLB betting lines here.
Rays vs Athletics Game Info
- Tampa Bay Rays (13-10) vs. Oakland Athletics (10-13)
- Date: Tuesday, May 3, 2022
- Time: 9:40 PM ET
- Venue: Oakland Coliseum -- Oakland, California
Rays vs Athletics Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: TB: (-124) | OAK: (+106)
- Spread: TB: -1.5 (+146) | OAK: +1.5 (-178)
- Total: 7 -- Over: (+100) | Under: (-122)
Rays vs Athletics Probable Starting Pitchers
Paul Blackburn will take the mound for the Oakland Athletics, but there's been no pitching decision announced by the Tampa Bay Rays yet.
Rays vs Athletics Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Rays win (52.7%)
Rays vs Athletics Moneyline
- The Rays vs Athletics moneyline has Tampa Bay as a -124 favorite, while Oakland is a +106 underdog at home.
Rays vs Athletics Spread
- The Rays are at the Athletics and are favored by 1.5 runs on the spread. The Rays are +146 to cover the runline, with the Athletics being -178.
Rays vs Athletics Over/Under
- The Rays-Athletics game on May 3 has been given an over/under of 7 runs. The over is set at +100 and the under at -122.
Rays vs Athletics Betting Trends
- The Rays have been favorites in 20 games this season and have come away with the win 12 times (60%) in those contests.
- This year, Tampa Bay has won 10 of 18 games when listed as at least -126 or better on the moneyline.
- Tampa Bay's games have gone over the total in 10 of their 23 opportunities.
- The Athletics have put together a 7-8 record in games they were listed as the moneyline underdog (winning 46.7% of those games).
- Oakland is 6-8 (winning 42.9% of its games) when it has played as a moneyline underdog of +108 or longer.
- Oakland has had an over/under set by bookmakers 20 times, and has combined with opponents to go over the total in nine of those games (9-11-0).