Ravens vs Redskins Odds, Date, Time, Spread and Prop Bets for Preseason NFL Week 4
Ravens vs Redskins Game Info
Baltimore Ravens (3-0, 1-0 Away) vs. Washington Redskins (1-2, 0-1 Home)
Date: Thursday, Aug. 29, 2019
Time: 7:30 p.m. EST
Venue: FedEx Field – Landover, MD
Ravens vs Redskins Betting Info
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: BAL: (-240) | WAS: (+200)
Spread: BAL: -5.5 (-110) | WAS: +5.5 (-110)
Total: 33.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: BAL: 76% | WAS: 24%
Ravens vs Redskins Betting Trends
- Baltimore has won 15 straight preseason games, dating back to 2016.
- Baltimore is 7-3 against the spread (ATS) in its last 10 games.
- Baltimore is 6-1 straight up in its last seven games.
- Washington is 3-6 ATS in its last nine games.
- The total has hit the under in four of Washington's last six games.
Ravens vs Redskins Stats
- Baltimore defeated the Philadelphia Eagles, 26-15, in its Week 3 preseason game.
- Washington defeated the Atlanta Falcons, 19-7, in its Week 3 preseason game.
- Baltimore averaged 23.9 points per game (PPG) last season (No. 13 in the NFL).
- Baltimore surrendered 18.1 PPG last season (No. 2 in the NFL).
- Washington averaged 17.6 PPG last season (No. 29 in the NFL).
- Washington surrendered 22.4 PPG last season (No. 15 in the NFL).
Raven vs Redskins Prop Bet
All Ravens-Redskins odds, lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Winning Margin (4-Way): Baltimore Ravens by 1-13 Points (+130) – The Ravens and Redskins close out their respective 2019 NFL preseasons with another chapter in their Battle of the Beltway rivalry. Baltimore is riding a 15-game winning streak in preseason matchups and is 10-4 straight up in its last 14 games against the Redskins. Washington is also 0-5 straight up in its last five home contests.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.