Ravens vs Browns Spread, Odds, Line, Over/Under, Prop Bets & Betting Insights for Week 16 NFL Game
Ravens vs Browns Game Info
Baltimore Ravens (12-2, 6-1 Away) vs. Cleveland Browns (6-8, 4-3 Home)
Date: Sunday, Dec. 22, 2019
Time: 1 p.m. EST
Venue: FirstEnergy Stadium – Cleveland, OH
Ravens vs Browns Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: BAL: (-450) | CLE: (+360)
Spread: BAL: -10 (-115) | CLE: +10 (-105)
Total: 49.5 – Over: (-105) | Under: (-115)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: BAL: 85% | CLE: 15%
Odds to Win AFC Championship: BAL: (-110) | CLE: (+30000)
Odds to Win Super Bowl: BAL: (+220) | CLE: (+100000)
Ravens vs Browns Opening Spread & Odds
- When the Ravens vs Browns Week 16 spread was first released by FanDuel Sportsbook earlier this week, Baltimore opened as a 10-point favorite.
- When the Ravens vs Browns Week 16 over/under was first released by FanDuel Sportsbook earlier this week, it was 49.5 points.
Ravens vs Browns Betting Trends
- Baltimore is 10-0 straight up in its last 10 games.
- Baltimore is 9-2 against the spread (ATS) in its last 11 road games against Cleveland.
- Cleveland is 4-1 straight up in its last five games at home.
- The total has hit the under in four of Cleveland's last six games against Baltimore.
Ravens vs Browns Stats
- Baltimore is averaging 33.7 points per game (PPG) this season (No. 1 in the NFL).
- Baltimore is surrendering 18.4 PPG this season (No. 4 in the NFL).
- Cleveland is averaging 21.2 PPG this season (No. 21 in the NFL).
- Cleveland is surrendering 23.5 PPG this season (T-No. 18 in the NFL).
- Baltimore defeated the New York Jets, 42-21, at home in Week 15.
- Cleveland lost to the Arizona Cardinals, 38-24, on the road in Week 15.
Ravens vs Browns Prop Bet
All Ravens-Browns odds, lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Winning Margin (4-Way): Baltimore Ravens by 14+ Points (+115) – Cleveland may have gotten the best of Baltimore the first time these two teams met this season (Week 4, 40-25 win), but we might get a different result on Sunday. The Ravens have been an absolute juggernaut since Week 7, winning six of their last eight games by 14 or more points, while averaging 36 points per game (PPG) and 14.6 PPG allowed over that span. The Browns, meanwhile, have barely outscored their opponents over that same span (22.1 PPG to 21.9 PPG allowed) and are coming off a 14 point loss to a 4-9 Arizona Cardinals squad in Week 15.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Mike Esposito is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Mike Esposito also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username espo6891. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.