Cover Photo: Getty Images
Raptors vs Nets Game Info
Toronto Raptors (55-23, 24-14 Away) vs. Brooklyn Nets (39-39, 22-17 Home)
Date: Wednesday, April 3, 2019
Time: 7:30 p.m. EST
Venue: Barclays Center – Brooklyn, NY
Raptors vs Nets Betting Info
All betting lines, odds and props available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: TOR: (-120) | BKN: (+102)
Spread: TOR: -1.5 (-110) | BKN: +1.5 (-110)
Total: 226 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: TOR: 77% | BKN: 23%
Raptors vs Nets Betting Trends & Stats
- Toronto is 4-1 straight up in its last five games.
- The total has gone over in nine of Toronto's last 13 games.
- Toronto is 9-3 straight up in its last 12 road games.
- Brooklyn is 5-2 against the spread (ATS) in its last seven games.
- Brooklyn is 1-14 straight up in its last 15 games against Toronto.
Raptors vs Nets Prop Bet
All Raptors-Nets betting lines, odds and props available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Pascal Siakam Total Points: Over 17.5 (-104) – Siakam is scoring the ball really well recently. Over his last 10 games, the New Mexico State product is averaging 19.8 points per game (PPG) while shooting 53.1 percent from the field. Meanwhile, the Brooklyn Nets allow 51.4 PPG in the paint this season, which ranks No. 26 in the NBA, and that deficiency could play right into Siakam's hands.
Max Staley is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Max Staley also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username mstaley1212. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.