Raptors vs Cavaliers Prediction, Odds, Moneyline, Spread & Over/Under for March 24
By Duel Staff
Thursday's slate in the NBA includes a matchup between the Toronto Raptors and the Cleveland Cavaliers.
Before you place your bet on this matchup at FanDuel Sportsbook, here's what you need to know.
Raptors vs Cavaliers Game Info
- Toronto Raptors (40-32) vs. Cleveland Cavaliers (41-31)
- Date: Thursday, March 24, 2022
- Time: 7:30 PM ET
- Venue: Scotiabank Arena -- Toronto, Ontario
Raptors vs Cavaliers Odds & Spread
- All NBA betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: TOR: (-174) | CLE: (+146)
- Spread: TOR: -4 (-110) | CLE: +4 (-110)
- Total: 215 -- Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Raptors vs Cavaliers Betting Trends
- Toronto has 41 wins in 72 games against the spread this year.
- The Raptors have an ATS record of 11-14 as 3-point favorites or greater.
- There have been 36 Toronto games (out of 72) that went over the total this year.
- Against the spread, Cleveland is 38-29-5 this season.
- Against the spread as 3-point underdogs or greater, the Cavaliers are 18-10-2.
- Cleveland has seen 31 of its 72 games hit the over.
Raptors vs Cavaliers Prediction & Pick
All NBA win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Raptors win (55.4%)
Raptors vs Cavaliers Point Spread
The Cavaliers are at the Raptors, and underdogs by 4 points. Cleveland is -110 to cover the spread, and Toronto is -110.
Raptors vs Cavaliers Over/Under
Raptors versus Cavaliers on March 24 has an over/under of 215 points, with the over -110 and the under -110.
Raptors vs Cavaliers Moneyline
Looking at the moneyline for Cavaliers-Raptors, Cleveland is the underdog at +146, and Toronto is -174 playing at home.