Cover Photo: Getty Images
Raptors vs Bucks Game 2 Info
NBA Playoffs: MIL Leads Series 1-0
No. 2 Toronto Raptors (58-24, 26-15 Away) vs. No. 1 Milwaukee Bucks (60-22, 33-8 Home)
Date: Friday, May 17, 2019
Time: 8:30 p.m. EST
Venue: Fiserv Forum – Milwaukee, WI
Raptors vs Bucks Betting Info & Series Price
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: TOR: (+225) | MIL: (-280)
Spread: TOR: +6.5 (-110) | MIL: -6.5 (-110)
Total: 216 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: TOR: 47% | MIL: 53%
Series Price: TOR: (+330) | MIL: (-460)
Raptors vs Bucks Betting Trends & Stats
- Toronto is 1-5 against the spread (ATS) in its last six games against Milwaukee.
- The total has hit the under in six of Toronto's last seven road games.
- Toronto is 10-4 straight up in its last 14 road games against Milwaukee.
- Milwaukee is 5-1 ATS in its last six road games.
- Milwaukee is 5-0 straight up in its last five games.
Raptors vs Bucks Prop Bet
All Raptors-Bucks betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Home Team (Milwaukee Bucks) Total Points: Over 111.5 (-106) – The Raptors held the Bucks to 108 points in their Game 1 loss, but the Bucks have one of the most prolific scoring offenses at home in the NBA this season. Milwaukee has also scored at least 112 points in four of the six games they've played at Fiserv Forum this postseason.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Mike Esposito is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Mike Esposito also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username espo6891. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.