The Toronto Raptors versus the Oklahoma City Thunder is on the NBA schedule for Wednesday.
Here's everything you need to know before placing your bet for this game on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Raptors vs Thunder Game Info
- Toronto Raptors (29-23) vs. Oklahoma City Thunder (17-36)
- Date: Wednesday, February 9, 2022
- Time: 8:00 PM ET
- Venue: Paycom Center -- Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
Raptors vs Thunder Odds & Spread
- All NBA betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: TOR: (-480) | OKC: (+370)
- Spread: TOR: -9.5 (-110) | OKC: +9.5 (-110)
- Total: 208.5 -- Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Raptors vs Thunder Betting Trends
- Toronto's record against the spread is 31-21-0.
- The Raptors are unbeaten ATS (1-0) as a 9.5-point favorite or greater this season.
- Toronto has seen 29 of its 52 games go over the point total.
- Oklahoma City's record against the spread is 32-19-2.
- The Thunder are 13-5-1 as 9.5-point underdogs or more.
- Oklahoma City has seen 22 of its 53 games hit the over.
Raptors vs Thunder Prediction & Pick
All NBA win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Raptors win (70%)
Raptors vs Thunder Point Spread
The Thunder are hosting the Raptors, and underdogs by 9.5 points. Oklahoma City is -110 to cover the spread, and Toronto is -110.
Raptors vs Thunder Over/Under
An over/under of 208.5 has been set for Raptors-Thunder on February 9, with the over being -110 and the under -110.
Raptors vs Thunder Moneyline
Oklahoma City is the underdog, +370 on the moneyline, while Toronto is a -480 favorite despite being on the road.
Bet $5 to win $280 on either team to win Super Bowl 56!