Raptors vs Celtics Odds, Spread, Line, Over/Under, Prediction & Betting Insights for NBA Game
Raptors vs Celtics Game Info
NBA Regular Season Game
Toronto Raptors (12-13, 6-8 Away) vs. Boston Celtics (12-11, 5-3 Home)
Date: Thursday, Feb. 11, 2021
Time: 7:30 p.m. EST
Venue: TD Garden — Boston, MA
Coverage: NBA League Pass
Raptors vs Celtics Spread & Odds
All NBA betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: TOR: (+134) | BOS: (-158)
Spread: TOR: +3.5 (-110) | BOS: -3.5 (-110)
Total: 221 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: TOR: (32%) | BOS: (68%)
Odds to Win NBA Finals: TOR: (+5500) | BOS: (+2000)
Raptors vs Celtics Prediction & Pick
All NBA win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
More Raptors vs Celtics predictions and ATS picks for tonight.
Raptors vs Celtics Betting Trends
- Toronto is 5-1 against the spread (ATS) in its last six games.
- The total has hit the over in each of Toronto's last seven games.
- Boston is 5-1 ATS in its last six home games.
- The total has hit the under in six of Boston's last eight games against Toronto.
- Toronto defeated Washington, 137-115, in its most recent game on Feb. 10, 2021.
- Boston lost to Utah, 122-108, in its most recent game on Feb. 9, 2021.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Jason Schandl is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Jason Schandl also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username Jaymun. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in his articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.