The Texas Rangers will take on the Detroit Tigers in MLB action on Sunday.
Before checking out the MLB betting lines on FanDuel Sportsbook, we've got you covered, in terms of the vital information about this game.
Rangers vs Tigers Game Info
- Texas Rangers (58-68) vs. Detroit Tigers (49-78)
- Date: Sunday, August 28, 2022
- Time: 2:35 PM ET
- Venue: Globe Life Field -- Arlington, Texas
Rangers vs Tigers Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: TEX: (-166) | DET: (+140)
- Spread: TEX: -1.5 (+125) | DET: +1.5 (-150)
- Total: 8.5 -- Over: (-112) | Under: (-108)
Rangers vs Tigers Probable Starting Pitchers
The Rangers will start Kohei Arihara (1-1) against the Tigers and Drew Hutchison (1-7).
Rangers vs Tigers Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Rangers win (58.8%)
Rangers vs Tigers Moneyline
- Looking at the moneyline for Tigers-Rangers, Detroit is the underdog at +140, and Texas is -166 playing at home.
Rangers vs Tigers Spread
- The Rangers are hosting the Tigers and are favored by 1.5 runs on the spread. The Rangers are +125 to cover the runline, with the Tigers being -150.
Rangers vs Tigers Over/Under
- The over/under for the Rangers versus Tigers game on August 28 has been set at 8.5, with -112 odds on the over and -108 odds on the under.
Rangers vs Tigers Betting Trends
- The Rangers have been chosen as favorites in 50 games this year and have walked away with the win 21 times (42%) in those games.
- Texas has a mark of 4-4 in contests where bookmakers favor them by -166 or better on the moneyline.
- Texas and their opponents have gone over in 60 of their 123 games with a total set by sportsbooks this season.
- The Tigers have compiled a 30-59 record in games they were listed as the moneyline underdog (winning 33.7% of those games).
- When playing as a moneyline underdog with odds of +140 or longer, Detroit has a record of 15-37 (28.8%).
- Detroit has combined with opponents to go over the total 39 times this season for a 39-63-6 record against the over/under.