Rangers vs Mariners Prediction, Odds, Moneyline, Spread & Over/Under for August 13
By Duel Staff
The MLB schedule on Saturday includes the Texas Rangers facing the Seattle Mariners.
Here's what you need to know before checking out today's MLB odds and spreads on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Rangers vs Mariners Game Info
- Texas Rangers (49-63) vs. Seattle Mariners (62-52)
- Date: Saturday, August 13, 2022
- Time: 7:15 PM ET
- Venue: Globe Life Field -- Arlington, Texas
Rangers vs Mariners Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: TEX: (-110) | SEA: (-106)
- Spread: TEX: +1.5 (-178) | SEA: -1.5 (+146)
- Total: 8.5 -- Over: (-106) | Under: (-114)
Rangers vs Mariners Probable Starting Pitchers
The Texas Rangers will give the start to Dane Dunning (2-6, 4.04 ERA), who is looking for win No. 3 on the season, and the Mariners will turn to Marco Gonzales (7-11, 3.98 ERA).
Rangers vs Mariners Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Mariners win (50.8%)
Rangers vs Mariners Moneyline
- Texas is a -110 favorite on the moneyline, while Seattle is a -106 underdog on the road.
Rangers vs Mariners Spread
- The Mariners are 1.5-run favorites against the spread for this matchup with the Rangers. The Mariners are +146 to cover, while the Rangers are -178 to cover as a 1.5-run underdog on the runline.
Rangers vs Mariners Over/Under
- The over/under for Rangers-Mariners on August 13 is 8.5. The over is -106, and the under is -114.
Rangers vs Mariners Betting Trends
- The Rangers have come away with 16 wins in the 42 contests they have been listed as the favorites in this season.
- This season, Texas has been victorious 16 times in 42 chances when named as a favorite of at least -110 or better on the moneyline.
- Texas' games have gone over the total in 54 of their 109 opportunities.
- The Mariners have been the moneyline underdog 69 total times this season. They've finished 32-37 in those games.
- Seattle has a 31-37 record (winning 45.6% of its games) when playing as a moneyline underdog of -106 or longer.
- Seattle has combined with opponents to hit the over on the total 53 times this season for a 53-56-5 record against the over/under.