In MLB action on Friday, the Texas Rangers face the Oakland Athletics.
Here's what you need to know before checking out today's MLB odds and spreads on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Rangers vs Athletics Game Info
- Texas Rangers (20-23) vs. Oakland Athletics (19-28)
- Date: Friday, May 27, 2022
- Time: 9:40 PM ET
- Venue: Oakland Coliseum -- Oakland, California
Rangers vs Athletics Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: TEX: (-138) | OAK: (+118)
- Spread: TEX: -1.5 (+132) | OAK: +1.5 (-160)
- Total: 7 -- Over: (-128) | Under: (+104)
Rangers vs Athletics Probable Starting Pitchers
The starting pitchers are Jon Gray (1-2) for the Texas Rangers, and Cole Irvin (2-2) for the Oakland Athletics.
Rangers vs Athletics Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Athletics win (56.3%)
Rangers vs Athletics Moneyline
- Oakland is a +118 underdog on the moneyline, while Texas is a -138 favorite on the road.
Rangers vs Athletics Spread
- The Athletics are at +1.5 on the runline against the Rangers. The Athletics are -160 to cover the spread, and the Rangers are +132.
Rangers vs Athletics Over/Under
- An over/under of 7 has been set for Rangers-Athletics on May 27, with the over being -128 and the under +104.
Rangers vs Athletics Betting Trends
- The Rangers have won in four of the 10 contests they have been named as odds-on favorites in this year.
- Texas has a mark of 3-2 in contests where sportsbooks favor them by -134 or better on the moneyline.
- Texas and their opponents have gone over in 17 of their 43 games with a total set by sportsbooks this season.
- The Athletics have won 40% of the games this season they were the underdog on the moneyline (14-21).
- When playing as a moneyline underdog with odds of +114 or longer, Oakland has a 10-17 record (winning only 37% of its games).
- Oakland has played in 43 games with over/under set, and has combined with opponents to go over the total 17 times (17-24-2).