Rams vs Steelers Game Info
Los Angeles Rams (5-3, 3-1 Away) vs. Pittsburgh Steelers (4-4, 3-2 Home)
Date: Sunday, Nov. 10, 2019
Time: 4:25 p.m. EST
Venue: Heinz Field – Pittsburgh, PA
Rams vs Steelers Betting Info
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: LAR: (-190) | PIT: (+164)
Spread: LAR: -3.5 (-110) | PIT: +3.5 (-110)
Total: 43.5 – Over: (-120) | Under: (+100)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: LAR: 69% | PIT: 31%
Odds to Win Super Bowl LIV: LAR: (+2500) | PIT: (+6500)
Rams vs Steelers Betting Trends
- The Rams are 5-0 against the spread (ATS) in their last five road games.
- The Rams are 5-1 straight up in their last six road games.
- Pittsburgh is 5-1 straight up in its last six home games against the Rams.
- Pittsburgh is 4-1 straight up in its last five games.
Rams vs Steelers Stats
- The Rams are averaging 26.8 points per game (PPG) this season (No. 8 in the NFL).
- The Rams are surrendering 21.8 PPG this season (No. 15 in the NFL).
- Pittsburgh is averaging 22.0 PPG this season (No. 18 in the NFL).
- Pittsburgh is surrendering 21.1 PPG this season (No. 13 in the NFL).
- The Rams defeated the Cincinnati Bengals, 24-10, in Week 8.
- Pittsburgh defeated the Indianapolis Colts, 26-24, in Week 9.
Rams vs Steelers Prop Bet
All Rams-Steelers odds, lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Winning Margin (4-Way): Los Angeles Rams by 1-13 points (+145) – The Steelers are riding a three-game winning streak heading into their Week 10 matchup against the Rams, and are playing their third straight home game. The opponent will not be easy, as the Rams are coming off a bye and their own two-game winning streak. Los Angeles will now have newly-acquired cornerback Jalen Ramsey more acclimated, which should create a tough matchup for JuJu Smith-Schuster, who has been struggling all season. The Rams will be without Brandin Cooks, but have plenty of offensive firepower to upset the Steelers and snap their winning streak.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.