Brahimaj vs Palatnikov Fight Info, Date & Time
UFC Vegas 34 — Preliminary Card Welterweight Bout
Ramiz Brahimaj (8-3-0, 0 KO's, 8 Submissions) vs. Sasha Palatnikov (6-3-0, 3 KO's, 0 Submissions)
Date: Saturday, August 21, 2021
Fight Time: This will be one of the fights on the preliminary card, which begins at 7 p.m. EST.
Venue: UFC Apex — Las Vegas, NV
Brahimaj vs Palatnikov Odds & Betting Info
All UFC Vegas 34 odds, lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Ramiz Brahimaj: (-130)
- Sasha Palatnikov: (+106)
- Draw: (N/A)
Method of Victory:
- Brahimaj by KO/TKO: (N/A)
- Brahimaj by Points: (N/A)
- Brahimaj by Submission: (N/A)
- Palatnikov by KO/TKO: (N/A)
- Palatnikov by Points: (N/A)
- Palatnikov by Submission: (N/A)
Brahimaj vs Palatnikov Prediction
UFC Vegas 34 Brahimaj-Palatnikov prediction is from Tapology Fight Predictions.
Winner: Sasha Palatnikov (75%)
Method of Victory: KO/TKO (46%)
Brahimaj vs Palatnikov Betting Trends & Stats
- Ramiz Brahimaj lost to Max Griffin, by KO/TKO, in his most recent fight on Nov. 7, 2020.
- Sasha Palatnikov lost to Impa Kasanganay, by submission, in his most recent fight on April 10, 2021.
- Brahimaj averages 3.73 significant strikes landed per minute with a 36% accuracy rate.
- Palatnikov averages 7.58 significant strikes landed per minute with a 52% accuracy rate.
- Brahimaj averages 6.14 significant strikes absorbed per minute with a 55% defense rate.
- Palatnikov averages 6.15 significant strikes absorbed per minute with a 52% defense rate.
- Brahimaj has a 100% takedown defense rate.
- Palatnikov has a 80% takedown defense rate.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.