Raiders vs Broncos Game Info
Oakland Raiders (7-8, 2-5 Away) vs. Denver Broncos (6-9, 4-3 Home)
Date: Sunday, Dec. 29, 2019
Time: 4:25 p.m. EST
Venue: Empower Field at Mile High – Denver, CO
Raiders vs Broncos Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: OAK: (+148) | DEN: (-170)
Spread: OAK: +3.5 (-115) | DEN: -3.5 (-105)
Total: 41 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: OAK: (58%) | DEN: (42%)
Odds to Win AFC Championship: OAK: (+24000) | DEN: (N/A)
Odds to Win Super Bowl: OAK: (+30000) | DEN: (N/A)
Raiders vs Broncos Betting Trends
- The total has hit the under in each of Oakland's last five games against Denver.
- The total has hit the under in five of Oakland's last six games.
- Denver is 6-1 straight up in its last seven home games against Oakland.
- Denver is 4-1 against the spread (ATS) in its last five home games.
Raiders vs Broncos Stats
- Oakland is averaging 19.9 points per game (PPG) this season (No. 24 in the NFL).
- Oakland is surrendering 26.9 PPG this season (No. 27 in the NFL).
- Denver is averaging 17.7 PPG this season (No. 27 in the NFL).
- Denver is surrendering 20.1 PPG this season (No. 10 in the NFL).
- Oakland defeated the Los Angeles Chargers, 24-17, on the road in Week 16.
- Denver defeated the Detroit Lions, 27-17, on at home in Week 16.
Raiders vs Broncos Prop Bet
All Raiders-Broncos odds, lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Winning Margin (4-Way): Denver Broncos by 1 to 13 Points (+140) – The Broncos have one of the best defenses in the NFL, but their stop unit has been lights out when playing at home. Across seven home games, Denver is allowing just 18.3 points per game (PPG) (No. 7 in the NFL), which doesn't bode well for an Oakland squad that has struggled to put up points on the road (19.1 PPG, T-No. 23 in the NFL). Additionally, the Broncos' defense has kept them competitive nearly every week this season, as 10 of the 15 games they've played this year have been decided by 11 points or fewer — including their 24-16 win over the Raiders in Week 1.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Mike Esposito is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Mike Esposito also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username espo6891. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.