Nadal vs Schwartzman French Open Schedule & Info
2021 French Open Men's Quarterfinals Match
No. 3 Rafael Nadal vs. No. 10 Diego Schwartzman
Date: Wednesday, June 9, 2021
Start Time: 9 a.m. EST
Venue: Court Philippe Chatrier — Paris, France
Nadal vs Schwartzman Odds & Set Betting
All Nadal-Schwartzman betting odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: Nadal: (-2100) | Schwartzman: (+1000)
To Win 1st Set: Nadal: (-750) | Schwartzman: (+490)
Set Betting: Nadal: 3-0 (-180) | 3-1 (+280) | 3-2 (+700)
Set Betting: Schwartzman: 3-0 (+5000) | 3-1 (+2800) | 3-2 (+1500)
Nadal vs Schwartzman Prediction & Pick
All French Open expert predictions & picks are made by Tennis Tonic.
- Prediction: Nadal in three sets
Nadal vs Schwartzman Head-to-Head Stats & Betting Trends
- Rafael Nadal is 10-1 all-time in 11 head-to-head meetings against Diego Schwartzman.
- Nadal defeated Schwartzman in straight sets in their last head-to-head matchup on Oct. 9, 2020.
- Nadals defeated No. 18 Jannik Sinner in three sets in the fourth round of the 2021 French Open.
- Schwartzman defeated Jan-Lennard Struff in three sets in the fourth round of the 2021 French Open.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.