Purdue vs Ohio State Basketball Game Info
Purdue Boilermakers (10-5, 5-3 Big Ten) vs. No. 15 Ohio State Buckeyes (11-3, 5-3 Big Ten)
Date: Tuesday, Jan. 19, 2021
Time: 6:30 p.m. EST
Venue: Value City Arena – Columbus, OH
Coverage: Big Ten Network (BTN)
Purdue vs Ohio State Spread & Odds
All NCAAM betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: PUR: (+176) | OSU: (-210)
Spread: PUR: +4.5 (-110) | OSU: -4.5 (-110)
Total: 136.5 – Over: (-115) | Under: (-105)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: PUR: (24%) | OSU: (76%)
Odds to Win NCAAM National Championship: PUR: (+5500) | OSU: (+4000)
Purdue vs Ohio State Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Ohio State: 69.2%
Purdue vs Ohio State Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Purdue defeated Ohio State, 67-60, in the last head-to-head meeting between these teams on Dec. 16, 2020.
- Purdue is 3-2 straight up in its last five head-to-head meetings with Ohio State.
- Ohio State is 69-55 in its 124 all-time, head-to-head meetings with Purdue.
- Purdue is 6-8-1 against the spread (ATS) this season.
- Ohio State is 8-5-1 ATS this season.
- Purdue defeated Penn State, 80-72, in its most recent game on Jan. 17, 2021.
- Ohio State defeated then-No. 14 Illinois, 87-81, in its most recent game on Jan. 16, 2021.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!