The Wednesday schedule in college basketball includes a matchup between the Purdue Boilermakers and the Minnesota Golden Gophers.
Here's everything you need to know before placing your bet for this matchup on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Purdue vs Minnesota Point Spread
Purdue is favored by 10.5 points (-114 to cover) in this matchup. Minnesota, the underdog, is -106.
Purdue vs Minnesota Over/Under
A combined point total of 139.5 has been set for Purdue-Minnesota on February 2, with the over at -114 and the under at -106.
Purdue vs Minnesota Moneyline
Purdue is the favorite, -650 on the moneyline, while Minnesota is a +460 underdog.
Purdue vs Minnesota Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Purdue wins (71.8%)
Purdue vs Minnesota Betting Trends
- Against the spread (ATS), Purdue is 11-10-0 this season.
- The Boilermakers' ATS record as 10.5-point favorites or more is 7-7.
- Out of 21 Purdue games so far this season, 13 have hit the over.
- Minnesota has nine wins in 18 games against the spread this year.
- The Golden Gophers have an ATS record of 4-1 as 10.5-point underdogs or more.
- Out of 18 Minnesota games so far this season, 11 have hit the over.
Purdue vs Minnesota Odds & Spread
- All college basketball betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: Purdue: (-650) | Minnesota: (+460)
- Spread: Purdue: -10.5 (-114) | Minnesota: +10.5 (-106)
- Total: 139.5 -- Over: (-114) | Under: (-106)
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!