Purdue vs Michigan Basketball Game Info
Purdue Boilermakers (9-6, 2-2 Big Ten) vs. No. 19 Michigan Wolverines (10-4, 1-2 Big Ten)
Date: Thursday, Jan. 9, 2020
Time: 7 p.m. EST
Venue: Crisler Center – Ann Arbor, MI
Purdue vs Michigan Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: PUR: (+180) | MICH: (-225)
Spread: PUR: +5 (-105) | MICH: -5 (-115)
Total: 128.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: PUR: 5% | MICH: 95%
Odds to Win NCAAM National Championship: PUR: (+4200) | MICH: (+2400)
Purdue vs Michigan Expert Predictions & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Purdue vs Michigan Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Michigan defeated Purdue, 76-57, in the most recent meeting between these two, on Dec. 1, 2018.
- Michigan is 3-2 in the last five head-to-head matchups against Purdue.
- Michigan and Purdue are tied over their last 10 head-to-head matchups, 5-5.
- Michigan is 6-0 against the spread (ATS) in its last six games against Purdue.
- The total has hit the over in four of the last six matchups between Purdue and Michigan.
- Purdue lost to Illinois, 63-37, on the road in its most recent game on Sunday, Jan. 5.
- Michigan lost to then-No. 14 Michigan State, 87-69, on the road in its most recent game on Sunday, Jan. 5.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.