Purdue vs Iowa Game Info
NCAA College Football Week 8
Purdue Boilermakers (2-4, 1-2 Big Ten) vs. No. 23 Iowa Hawkeyes (4-2, 1-2 Big Ten)
Date: Saturday, Oct. 19, 2019
Time: 12 p.m. EST
Venue: Kinnick Stadium – Iowa City, IA
Purdue vs Iowa Betting Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: PUR: (+670) | IOWA: (-1000)
Spread: PUR: +18 (-110) | IOWA: -18 (-110)
Total: 49.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: PUR: 56% | IOWA: 44%
Odds to Win 2020 College Football Playoff: PUR: (N/A) | IOWA: (+25000)
Purdue vs Iowa Head-to-Head Record & Betting Trends
- Purdue defeated Iowa, 38-36, at home in the most recent meeting between these programs on Nov. 3, 2018.
- Iowa is 3-2 in its last five head-to-head matchups against Purdue.
- Iowa is 6-4 in its last 10 head-to-head matchups against Purdue.
- Purdue defeated Maryland, 40-14, at home in Week 7.
- Iowa was defeated by No. 10 Penn State, 17-12, at home in Week 7.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Mike Esposito is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Mike Esposito also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username espo6891. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.