Purdue vs Maryland Spread, Line, Odds, Predictions, Over/Under & Betting Insights for College Basketball Game
By Zach Brunner
Purdue vs Maryland Basketball Game Info
No. 24 Purdue Boilermakers (12-6, 7-4 Big Ten) vs. Maryland Terrapins (9-8, 3-7 Big Ten)
Date: Tuesday, Feb. 2, 2021
Time: 6:30 p.m. EST
Venue: XFINITY Center – College Park, MD
Coverage: Big Ten Network
Purdue vs Maryland Spread & Odds
All NCAAM betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: PUR: (+118) | MARY: (-138)
Spread: PUR: +2.5 (-115) | MARY: -2.5 (-105)
Total: 133.5 – Over: (-108) | Under: (-112)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: PUR: (43%) | MARY: (57%)
Odds to Win NCAAM National Championship: PUR: (+6500) | MARY: (+8500)
Purdue vs Maryland Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Purdue vs Maryland Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Purdue defeated Maryland, 73-70, in the most recent meeting between these two teams on Dec. 25, 2020.
- Purdue is 3-2 in the last five head-to-head matchups against Maryland.
- Purdue is 6-4 all-time in 10 head-to-head games against Maryland.
- Purdue defeated Minnesota, 81-62, in its most recent game on Jan. 30, 2021.
- Maryland lost to then-No. 14 Wisconsin, 61-55, in its most recent game on Jan. 27, 2021.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!