Providence vs Richmond Prediction, Odds, Moneyline, Spread & Over/Under for March 19 NCAA Tournament Game
The Providence Friars versus the Richmond Spiders is on the Second Round schedule for Saturday. Before you place your bet on this matchup at FanDuel Sportsbook, here's what you need to know.
All the information you need is below, in order to make a smart bet on this matchup at FanDuel Sportsbook.
Providence vs Richmond Point Spread
Richmond is the underdog by 2.5 points against Providence. Richmond is -110 to cover the spread, and Providence is -110.
Providence vs Richmond Over/Under
The Providence-Richmond game on March 19 has been given an over/under of 133 points. The over is -110 and the under is -110.
Providence vs Richmond Moneyline
Providence is the favorite, -146 on the moneyline, while Richmond is a +120 underdog.
Providence vs Richmond Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Providence wins (56.1%)
Providence vs Richmond Betting Trends
- Providence has 18 wins in 31 games against the spread (ATS) this year.
- The Friars have an ATS record of 8-10 as 2.5-point favorites or greater.
- Providence has played 31 games this year, and 17 of them have hit the over.
- Richmond has covered the spread 18 times in 36 games.
- The Spiders are 5-4 as 2.5-point underdogs or more.
- There have been 14 Richmond games (out of 36) that went over the total this year.
Providence vs Richmond Odds & Spread
- All college basketball betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: Providence: (-146) | Richmond: (+120)
- Spread: Providence: -2.5 (-110) | Richmond: +2.5 (-110)
- Total: 133 -- Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)