Predators vs Stars Game 4 Betting Lines, Odds and Prop Bets for the 2019 Stanley Cup Playoffs
Cover Photo: Getty Images
Predators vs Stars Game Info
Stanley Cup Playoffs: Predators Lead Series 2-1
No. 1 Nashville Predators (47-29-6, 100 PTS) vs. WC1 Dallas Stars (43-32-7, 93 PTS)
Date: Wednesday, April 17, 2019
Time: 8 p.m. EST
Venue: American Airlines Center – Dallas, TX
Predators vs Stars Betting Info & Series Price
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: NSH: (+110) | DAL: (-130)
Spread: NSH: +1.5 (-280) | DAL: -1.5 (+230)
Total: 5 – Over: (+105) | Under: (-125)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: NSH: 98% | DAL: 2%
Series Price: NSH: (-290) | DAL: (+225)
Predators vs Stars Betting Trends & Stats
- Dallas is 232-155 against the spread (ATS) since 1996 after scoring one goal or less in its previous game.
- Nashville is 32-18 ATS in road games during the second half of the season over the last two seasons.
- The Predators are 60-34 ATS when playing against a team with a winning record over the last two seasons.
- Eight of 15 games in this series have gone over the total during the last three seasons.
Predators vs Stars Prop Bet
All Predators-Stars betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Number of Away (Nashville) Goals: Three or Four (+175) – The Predators have been a hard team to peg during this series, scoring less than three goals twice. Although, that shouldn't discredit what they've done the entire year, especially against the Stars. The Predators played in Dallas twice this season and scored five goals both times. Combining those two things could put them right in the middle in Wednesday's matchup.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Dan O'Shea is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Dan O'Shea also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username Doshea93. While the strategies and player selection recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and plater selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.