Portland vs Southern Utah Prediction, Odds, Spread, Line & Over/Under for Basketball Classic Quarterfinal (Mar. 26)
Portland vs Southern Utah Basketball Game Info
2022 Basketball Classic — Quarterfinals
Portland Pilots (19-14, 6-8 Away) vs. Southern Utah Thunderbirds (22-11, 12-3 Home)
Date: Saturday, March 26, 2022
Time: 6 p.m. EST
Venue: America First Events Center — Cedar City, UT
Portland vs Southern Utah Spread & Odds
All NCAAM betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: POR: (+150) | USU: (-182)
Spread: POR: +4 (-110) | USU: -4 (-110)
Total: 155 – Over: (-106) | Under: (-114)
Portland vs Southern Utah Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to ESPN Matchup Predictor.
Prediction: Southern Utah Thunderbirds win (74.9%)
Portland vs Southern Utah Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Portland is 2-1 in three all-time head-to-head matchups against Southern Utah.
- Portland defeated Southern Utah, 86-57, in their last meeting on Dec. 1, 2013.
- The total has hit the over in seven of Portland's last eight games.
- The total has hit the over in 13 of Southern Utah's last 20 games.
- Portland is 8-2 against the spread (ATS) in its last 10 road games.
- Southern Utah is 6-2 ATS in its last eight games this season.
Devon Platana is not a FanDuel employee. The views expressed in his articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.