Pittsburgh vs Boston College Game Info
College Football Week 6
Pittsburgh Panthers (3-1, 2-1 ACC) vs. Boston College (2-1, 1-1 ACC)
Date: Saturday, Oct. 10, 2020
Time: 4 p.m. EST
Venue: Alumni Stadium – Chestnut Hill, MA
Coverage: ACC Network
Pittsburgh vs Boston College Spread & Odds
All NCAAF betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: PITT: (-290) | BC: (+225)
Spread: PITT: -6.5 (-110) | BC: +6.5 (-110)
Total: 42.5 – Over: (-114) | Under: (-106)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: PITT: (47%) | BC: (53%)
Odds to Win the ACC: PITT: (+5000) | BC: (+20000)
Pittsburgh vs Boston College Expert Predictions
All NCAAF predictions & expert picks are according to ESPN's Football Power Index (FPI).
Winning Percentage Prediction: Pittsburgh (52.0%)| Boston College: (48.0%)
Pittsburgh vs Boston College Head-to-Head Record & Betting Trends
- Boston College defeated Pittsburgh, 26-19, in their most recent meeting on Nov. 30, 2019.
- Pittsburgh is 4-1 in its last five head-to-head matchups with Boston College.
- Pittsburgh is 17-14 in its 31 all-time, head-to-head matchups against Boston College.
- Pittsburgh lost to NC State, 30-29, at home in Week 5.
- Boston College lost to then-No. 12 North Carolina, 26-22, at home in Week 5.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!