Pittsburgh vs Georgia Tech Point Spread, Over/Under, Moneyline and Betting Trends for College Football Week 5 Game
Week 5's slate of NCAA college football games includes a showdown between the Pittsburgh Panthers and Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets.
Here's everything you need to know before placing your bet for this game on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Pittsburgh vs Georgia Tech Point Spread
The Panthers are 3.5-point road favorites against the Yellow Jackets. Pittsburgh is -105 to cover the spread, while Georgia Tech is -115 to cover as the 3.5 -point underdog.
Pittsburgh vs Georgia Tech Over/Under
The over/under for the Pittsburgh vs Georgia Tech Week 5 college football matchup is set at 58.5, with -114 odds on the over and -106 odds on the under.
Pittsburgh vs Georgia Tech Moneyline
The Pirates vs Yellow Jackets moneyline has Pittsburgh as a -176 favorite, while Georgia Tech is the +142 underdog at home.
Pittsburgh vs Georgia Tech Betting Trends
- Pittsburgh is 10-5 in 15 all-time head-to-head matchups against Georgia Tech.
- Pittsburgh defeated Georgia Tech, 34-20, in their last meeting on Dec. 10, 2020.
- The total has hit the over in 11 of Pittsburgh's last 12 games.
- The total has hit the over in seven of Georgia Tech's last 10 home games.
- Pittsburgh is 4-1 against the spread (ATS) in its last five games.
- Georgia Tech is 4-2 ATS in its last six games as the underdog.
Pittsburgh vs Georgia Tech Odds
All NCAAF betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: PITT: (-176) | GT: (+142)
Spread: PITT: -3.5 (-105) | GT: +3.5 (-115)
Total: 58.5 – Over: (-114) | Under: (-106)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: PITT: (N/A) | GT: (N/A)
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Devon Platana is not a FanDuel employee. The views expressed in his articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.