Pittsburgh vs Clemson Predictions and Expert Picks for the Week 13 ACC College Football Game
The Clemson Tigers will look to get back to their winning ways when they host the Pittsburgh Panthers on Saturday at 3:30 p.m. EST in ACC college football action. The Tigers are currently 22.5-point favorites, according to FanDuel Sportsbook's college football odds. Here's what the industry experts predict will happen in this matchup.
Pittsburgh vs Clemson Predictions
Sports Illustrated (SI)
Here's a look at the six expert staff members from Sports Illustrated that made their picks for the Pittsburgh-Clemson Week 13 game:
- Bryan Driskell: Clemson
- Ryan Palmeri: Clemson
- Vince Dedario: Clemson
- Nathan Atkins: Clemson
- JP Scott: Clemson
- Brian Smith: Clemson
ESPN's Football Power Index (FPI) Winning Probability measure is giving Clemson a commanding advantage here with an 95.0% chance of defeating Pittsburgh (5.0%).
Here's a look at the seven expert staff members from CBSSports.com that made their picks for the Pittsburgh-Clemson Week 13 game:
- Dennis Dodd: Clemson
- Chip Patterson: Clemson
- Tom Fornelli: Clemson
- Barrett Sallee: Clemson
- Ben Kercheval: Clemson
- Jerry Palm: Clemson
- David Cobb: Clemson
Pittsburgh vs Clemson Picks
- Pittsburgh (0)
- Clemson (14)
None of the experts feel confident that Pittsburgh can pull off the massive upset here as they all chose Clemson to win the game. However, anything can happen in this matchup as the Panthers are 2-1 all-time against the Tigers.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.