Cover Photo: Getty Images
Pirates vs Nationals Game Info
Pittsburgh Pirates (7-6, 3-4 Away) vs. Washington Nationals (7-6, 3-4 Home)
Date: Sunday, April 14, 2019
Time: 1:35 p.m. EST
Venue: Nationals Park – Washington, D.C.
Pirates vs Nationals Betting Info & Starting Pitchers
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: PIT: (+162) | WAS: (-188)
Spread: PIT: +1.5 (-136) | WAS: -1.5 (+116)
Total: 7.5 – Over: (-122) | Under: (+100)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: PIT: 60% | WAS: 40%
Starting Pitcher: PIT: Jameson Taillon (0-2, 3.00 ERA) | WAS: Max Scherzer (1-2, 3.32 ERA)
Pirates vs Nationals Betting Trends & Stats
- The total has hit the under in five of Pittsburgh's last seven games.
- Pittsburgh is 4-1 against the spread (ATS) in its last five games against Washington, dating back to last season.
- Washington is 1-6 ATS in its last seven home games.
- Washington is 6-3 straight up in its last nine games against Pittsburgh, dating back to last season.
Pirates vs Nationals Prop Bet
All Pirates-Nationals betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- First Inning Total Runs: 0 Runs (-110) – The Pittsburgh Pirates and the Washington Nationals are both starting excellent pitchers this afternoon. Pirates' starter Jameson Taillon has a 3.00 ERA through three starts, while Nationals' starter Max Scherzer has a 3.32 ERA through three outings. It's also worth noting that both pitchers have surrendered only one combined first-inning run among their six total starts this season.
Max Staley is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Max Staley also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username mstaley1212. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.