Pirates vs Brewers Odds, Probable Pitchers and Prop Bets for Saturday, June 29
Pirates vs Brewers Game Info
Pittsburgh Pirates (39-41, 22-22 Away) vs. Milwaukee Brewers (43-39, 25-18 Home)
Date: Saturday, June 29, 2019
Time: 8:15 p.m. EST
Venue: Miller Park – Milwaukee, WI
Pirates vs Brewers Betting Info & Probable Pitchers
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: PIT: (+196) | MIL: (-230)
Spread: PIT: +1.5 (-112) | MIL: -1.5 (-104)
Total: 9 – Over (-118) | Under: (-104)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: PIT: 37% | MIL: 63%
Probable Pitcher: PIT: Jordan Lyles (5-3, 3.64 ERA) | MIL: Brandon Woodruff (9-2, 4.01 ERA)
Pirates vs Brewers Betting Trends
- Pittsburgh is 7-1 straight up in its last eight games.
- The total has hit the under in five of Milwaukee's last six home games against Pittsburgh.
- Milwaukee is 5-1 against the spread (ATS) in its last six games against Pittsburgh.
- Milwaukee is 3-8 straight up in its last 11 games.
Pirates vs Brewers Stats
- Pittsburgh is averaging 4.67 runs per game this season (No. 18 in MLB).
- Milwaukee is averaging 4.89 runs per game this season (No. 15 in MLB).
- Jordan Lyles has a 3-4 record with a 4.10 ERA in 14 career appearances (nine starts) against Milwaukee.
- Brandon Woodruff has a 1-1 record with a 7.11 ERA in five career appearances (three starts) against Pittsburgh.
Pirates vs Brewers Prop Bet
All Pirates-Brewers betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Jordan Lyles Strikeouts: Over 4.5 (-172) — Jordan Lyles has struck out five or more batters in five of his last six appearances on the mound this season, averaging 5.17 Ks per game over this stretch. Milwaukee is also currently striking out 9.55 times per game, which is the fifth-most strikeouts per contest in the MLB.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.