Cover Photo: Getty Images
Phillies vs Marlins Game Info
Philadelphia Phillies (7-4, 1-1 Away) vs. Miami Marlins (3-10, 2-5 Home)
Date: Friday, April 12, 2019
Time: 7:10 p.m. EST
Venue: Marlins Park – Miami, FL
Phillies vs Marlins Betting Info & Starting Pitchers
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: PHI: (-156) | MIA: (+136)
Spread: PHI: -1.5 (+100) | MIA: +1.5 (-116)
Total: 8.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: PHI: 51% | MIA: 49%
Starting Pitcher: PHI: Jake Arrieta (1-1, 2.77 ERA) | MIA: Sandy Alcantara (1-0, 1.50 ERA)
Phillies vs Marlins Betting Trends & Stats
- Philadelphia is 0-5 against the spread (ATS) in its last five games.
- Philadelphia is 9-4 straight up in its last 13 games, dating back to last season.
- Philadelphia is 1-7 ATS in its last eight road games, dating back to last season.
- Miami is 1-8 straight up in its last nine games.
- The total has hit the under in five of Miami's last six games.
Phillies vs Marlins Prop Bet
All Phillies-Marlins betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Bryce Harper to Hit a Home Run (+310) – Harper is off to a great start for the Philadelphia Phillies, as he's hitting .314 with four home runs and eight RBI through 11 games thus far. Last season, 25 of Harper's 34 home runs came against right-handed pitchers, and the Miami Marlins are starting righty Sandy Alcantara, which could help Harper's chances of going deep.
Max Staley is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Max Staley also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username mstaley1212. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.