In MLB action on Monday, the Philadelphia Phillies face the San Francisco Giants.
All the info you need to make smart wagers on this game at FanDuel Sportsbook can be found below. Check out all of the latest MLB betting lines here.
Phillies vs Giants Game Info
- Philadelphia Phillies (21-27) vs. San Francisco Giants (25-21)
- Date: Monday, May 30, 2022
- Time: 4:05 PM ET
- Venue: Citizens Bank Park -- Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Phillies vs Giants Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: PHI: (-108) | SF: (-108)
- Spread: PHI: +1.5 (-182) | SF: -1.5 (+150)
- Total: 9 -- Over: (+100) | Under: (-122)
Phillies vs Giants Probable Starting Pitchers
The matchup on the mound for this contest is set with the Philadelphia Phillies looking to Kyle Gibson (3-2), and Logan Webb (5-1) taking the ball for the San Francisco Giants.
Phillies vs Giants Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Giants win (55.6%)
Phillies vs Giants Moneyline
- San Francisco is a -108 underdog on the moneyline, while Philadelphia is a -108 favorite at home.
Phillies vs Giants Spread
- The Giants are 1.5-run favorites against the spread for this matchup with the Phillies. The Giants are +150 to cover, while the Phillies are -182 to cover as a 1.5-run underdog on the runline.
Phillies vs Giants Over/Under
- Phillies versus Giants on May 30 has an over/under of 9 runs, with the odds on the over +100 and the under set at -122.
Phillies vs Giants Betting Trends
- The Phillies have been victorious in 12, or 44.4%, of the 27 contests they have been chosen as favorites in this season.
- This season, Philadelphia has come away with a win 12 times in 25 chances when named as a favorite of at least -116 or shorter on the moneyline.
- Philadelphia and their opponents have gone over in 27 of their 49 games with a total set by sportsbooks this season.
- The Giants have won 16.7% of the games this season they were the moneyline underdog (1-5).
- San Francisco has a record of 1-5 in games it has played as a moneyline underdog with odds of -102 or longer (16.7%).
- San Francisco has combined with opponents to hit the over on the total 25 times this season for a 25-17-1 record against the over/under.