The Sunday schedule in the MLB includes a matchup between the Philadelphia Phillies and the St. Louis Cardinals.
All the info you need to make smart wagers on this matchup at FanDuel Sportsbook can be found below. Check out all of the latest MLB betting lines here.
Phillies vs Cardinals Game Info
- Philadelphia Phillies (41-37) vs. St. Louis Cardinals (43-36)
- Date: Sunday, July 3, 2022
- Time: 7:08 PM ET
- Venue: Citizens Bank Park -- Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Phillies vs Cardinals Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: PHI: (-154) | STL: (+130)
- Spread: PHI: -1.5 (+138) | STL: +1.5 (-166)
- Total: 7.5 -- Over: (-120) | Under: (-102)
Phillies vs Cardinals Probable Starting Pitchers
The matchup on the mound for this contest is set with the Philadelphia Phillies looking to Zack Wheeler (6-4), and Adam Wainwright (6-5) answering the bell for the St. Louis Cardinals.
Phillies vs Cardinals Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Phillies win (60.4%)
Phillies vs Cardinals Moneyline
- Philadelphia is a -154 favorite on the moneyline, while St. Louis is a +130 underdog on the road.
Phillies vs Cardinals Spread
- The Cardinals are +1.5 on the runline against the Phillies. The Cardinals are -166 to cover, and the Phillies are +138.
Phillies vs Cardinals Over/Under
- A combined run total of 7.5 has been set for Phillies-Cardinals on July 3, with the over at -120 and the under at -102.
Phillies vs Cardinals Betting Trends
- The Phillies have been victorious in 26, or 53.1%, of the 49 contests they have been chosen as favorites in this season.
- Philadelphia has a win-loss record of 16-15 when favored by -136 or better by sportsbooks this year.
- Contests with Philadelphia have gone over the total set by oddsmakers in 45 of 80 chances this season.
- The Cardinals have compiled a 16-21 record in games they were listed as the moneyline underdog (winning 43.2% of those games).
- St. Louis has a record of 5-12 when it has played as a moneyline underdog with odds of +116 or longer (29.4%).
- St. Louis has combined with opponents to hit the over on the total 41 times this season for a 41-36-4 record against the over/under.