PGA Picks This Week: Picks and Prediction for 2021 AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am from The Duel Staff
PGA Picks for Today
The PGA Tour season is underway, and the editors at The Duel will be making picks for the tournaments all season. You can follow along, check it out, or even fade us throughout the season.
We have full betting previews for the tournament, along with the betting odds from FanDuel Sportsbook. We’ll update this with the staff records and make picks on a weekly basis all season.
Without further ado, here are our picks for the 2021 AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am this Thursday, Feb. 11.
2021 AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am Picks
Note: All betting lines and odds are from FanDuel Sportsbook, as of Wednesday, Feb. 10 at 10:30 q.m. EST.
2021 AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am Betting Preview
Staff Picks (SU):
- Brian Giuffra: Patrick Cantlay (+750), Max Homa (+3100), Maverick McNealy (+9000)
- David Hayes: Patrick Cantlay (+750), Daniel Berger (+1400), Will Zalatoris (+1700)
- David Kaestle: Jason Day (+2100), Jordan Spieth (+2300), Phil Mickelson (+4400)
- Isaiah De Los Santos: Cameron Tringale (+3400), Si Woo Kim (+3700), Rickie Fowler (+4800)
- Jason Schandl: Patrick Cantlay (+750), Paul Casey (+1800), Francisco Molinari (+2300)
Free PGA Picks
Staff Records (SU):
- David Hayes: 0-0 (.000)
- David Kaestle: 0-0 (.000)
- Max Staley: 0-0 (.000)
- Brian Giuffra: 0-0 (.000)
- Isaiah De Los Santos: 0-0 (.000)
- Jason Schandl: 0-0 (.000)
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
David Kaestle is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, David also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username davekaestle. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.