Penn vs Dartmouth Basketball Game Info
Pennsylvania Quakers (13-8, 5-3 Ivy) Dartmouth Big Green (9-14, 2-6 Ivy)
Date: Friday, Feb. 21, 2020
Time: 7 p.m. EST
Venue: Edward Leede Arena – Hanover, NH
Penn vs Dartmouth Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: PENN: (-135) | DART: (+115)
Spread: PENN: -2 (-110) | DART: +2 (-110)
Total: 134 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: PENN: (N/A) | DART: (N/A)
Penn vs Dartmouth Expert Predictions & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Penn vs Dartmouth Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Penn defeated Dartmouth, 54-46, at home in the most recent meeting between these two teams earlier this season on Feb 1, 2020.
- Penn is 5-0 in the last five head-to-head matchups with Dartmouth.
- Penn is 6-4 in the last five head-to-head matchups with Dartmouth.
- Penn is 6-1 against the spread (ATS) in its last seven games.
- Dartmouth is 4-9 ATS in its last 13 games.
- Penn defeated Yale, 69-61, at home in its most recent game on Saturday, Feb. 15.
- Dartmouth defeated Cornell, 75-53, on the road in its most recent game on Saturday, Feb. 15.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
David Hayes is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, David Hayes also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username DavidWHayes. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.