Pelicans vs Nets Game Info
NBA Regular Season Game
New Orleans Pelicans (22-28, 8-15 Away) vs. Brooklyn Nets (35-16, 21-6 Home)
Date: Wednesday, April 7, 2021
Time: 7:30 p.m. EST
Venue: Barclays Center — Brooklyn, NY
Pelicans vs Nets Spread & Odds
All NBA betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: NOP: (+350) | BKN: (-450)
Spread: NOP: +9.5 (-110) | BKN: -9.5 (-110)
Total: 231.5 — Over: (-108) | Under: (-112)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: NOP: (62%) | BKN: (38%)
Odds to Win NBA Finals: NOP: (+16000) | BKN: (+250)
Pelicans vs Nets Prediction & Pick
All NBA win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Pelicans vs Nets Betting Trends
- New Orleans is 1-4 against the spread (ATS) in its last five games against Brooklyn.
- The total has hit the under in four of New Orleans' last five road games.
- Brooklyn is 8-0 straight up in its last eight home games.
- The total has hit the under in four of Brooklyn's last five games.
- New Orleans lost to Atlanta, 123-107, in its most recent game on April 6, 2021.
- Brooklyn defeated New York, 114-112, in its most recent game on April 5, 2021.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.