Pelicans vs Knicks Game Info
New Orleans Pelicans (13-25, 6-13 Away) vs. New York Knicks (10-28, 5-12 Home)
Date: Friday, Jan. 10, 2020
Time: 7:15 p.m. EST
Venue: Madison Square Gardens – New York, NY
Pelicans vs Knicks Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: NO: (-186) | NYK: (+156)
Spread: NO: -4.5 (-110) | NYK: +4.5 (-110)
Total: 226.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: NO: 76% | NYK: 24%
Odds to Win 2020 NBA Finals: NO: (+25000) | NYK: (+25000)
Pelicans vs Knicks Betting Trends
- New Orleans is 7-0-1 (W-L-D) against the spread (ATS) in its last eight games.
- The total has hit the over in the last five games for New Orleans.
- New York is 1-4 straight up in its last five games.
- The total has hit the under in six of New York's last eight games against New Orleans.
Pelicans vs Knicks Stats
- New Orleans is averaging 113.1 points per game (PPG) this season (No. 8 in the NBA).
- New Orleans is surrendering 116.7 PPG this season (No. 28 in the NBA).
- New York is averaging 104.2 PPG this season (No. 29 in the NBA).
- New York is surrendering 112.3 PPG (No. 19 in the NBA).
Pelicans vs Knicks Prop Bet
All Pelicans-Knicks betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Brandon Ingram - Points: Over 26.5 (-120) — Jrue Holiday is out yet again for the Pelicans, which has led to Brandon Ingram being asked to contribute more offensively. With Holiday off the floor this season, Ingram has averaged 27.88 points per 36 minutes along with a team-high 31.0 percent usage rate. This is the Pelicans' third straight game without Holiday, and Ingram has posted point totals of 35 and 29 over the past two games, respectively.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.