Pelicans vs Celtics Odds, Spread, Line, Over/Under, Prediction & Betting Insights for NBA Game
By Larry Rupp
Pelicans vs Celtics Game Info
NBA Regular Season Game
New Orleans Pelicans (20-25, 6-14 Away) vs. Boston Celtics (23-23, 13-7 Home)
Date: Monday, March, 29, 2021
Time: 7:30 p.m. EST
Venue: TD Garden — Boston, MA
Pelicans vs Celtics Spread & Odds
All NBA betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: NOP: (+136) | BOS: (-162)
Spread: NOP: +3.5 (-106) | BOS: -3.5 (-114)
Total: 230.5 — Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: NOP: (47%) | BOS: (53%)
Odds to Win NBA Finals: NOP: (+16000) | BOS: (+4400)
Pelicans vs Celtics Prediction & Pick
All NBA win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Pelicans vs Celtics Betting Trends
- New Orleans is 6-2 against the spread (ATS) in its last eight games.
- The total has hit the under in four of New Orleans' last five games.
- Boston is 4-1 ATS in its last five games.
- The total has hit the under in each of Boston's last three home games.
- New Orleans defeated Dallas, 112-103, in its most recent game on March 27, 2021.
- Boston defeated Oklahoma City, 11-94, in its most recent game on March 27, 2021.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.