Pelicans vs Suns Prediction, Odds, Spread, Over/Under & Prop Bets for NBA Playoffs Game 2 (April 19)
By Larry Rupp
Pelicans vs Suns Playoff Game Info
2021-22 NBA Playoffs — Round 1 Game 2 (PHO Leads 1-0)
New Orleans Pelicans (36-46, 17-24 Away) vs. Phoenix Suns (64-18, 32-9 Home)
Date: Tuesday, April 19, 2022
Time: 10:00 p.m. EST
Venue: Footprint Center — Phoenix, AZ
Pelicans vs Suns Odds & Spread
All NBA betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: NO: (+385) | PHO: (-500)
Spread: NO: +10 (-108) | PHO: -10 (-112)
Total: 221.5 — Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Odds to Win NBA Finals: NO: (+37000) | PHO: (+200)
Pelicans vs Suns Prediction & Pick
All NBA win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Phoenix Suns win (85.9%)
Pelicans vs Suns Betting Trends
- Phoenix defeated New Orleans, 110-99, in Game 1 of this series on Sunday, April 17.
- New Orleans is 1-5 straight up in its last six games against Phoenix.
- The total has hit the under in eight of New Orleans' last 10 away games.
- Phoenix is 1-5 against the spread (ATS) in its last six games as a favorite.
- The total has hit the over in nine of Phoenix's last 13 games against New Orleans.
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.