Patriots vs Bills Wild Card Round Game Info
NFL Playoffs — AFC Wild Card Game
New England Patriots (10-7, 6-2 Away) vs. Buffalo Bills (11-6, 6-3 Home)
Date: Saturday, January 15, 2022
Time: 8:15 p.m. EST
Venue: Highmark Stadium — Orchard Park, NY
Patriots vs Bills Odds & Spread
All NFL playoff betting lines, odds and prop bets are from FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: NE: (+188) | BUF: (-225)
Spread: NE: +4.5 (-110) | BUF: -4.5 (-110)
Total: 43.5 — Over: (-108) | Under: (-112)
Odds to Win Super Bowl LVI: NE: (+2200) | BUF: (+750)
Patriots vs Bills Prediction & Pick
All NFL predictions and picks are from numberFire's projection model.
Prediction: Buffalo Bills wins (70.9%)
Patriots vs Bills Betting Trends
- Buffalo is 1-1 in two previous head-to-head matchups with New England during the 2021-22 NFL regular season.
- Buffalo defeated New England, 33-21, in the most recent meeting between these two teams in Week 16 of the NFL season.
- New England is 8-3 against the spread (ATS) in its last 11 games.
- The total has hit the over in nine of New England's last 13 games.
- Buffalo is 2-2-2 ATS in its last six home games.
- The total has hit the under in five of Buffalo's last seven home games.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Isaiah De Los Santos is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Isaiah De Los Santos also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username zayyy05328. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.