Panthers vs Cardinals Game Info
Carolina Panthers (0-2, 0-0 Away) vs. Arizona Cardinals (0-1-1, 0-0-1 Home)
Date: Sunday, Sept. 22, 2019
Time: 4:05 p.m. EST
Venue: State Farm Stadium – Glendale, AZ
Panthers vs Cardinals Betting Info
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: CAR: (+120) | ARI: (-138)
Spread: CAR: +2.5 (-115) | ARI: -2.5 (-105)
Total: 43.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: CAR: 34% | ARI: 66%
Odds to Win Super Bowl LIV: CAR: (+6000) | ARI: (+12000)
Panthers vs Cardinals Betting Trends
- The total has hit the over in four of Carolina's last five games against Arizona.
- Carolina is 10-3 straight up in its last 13 games against Arizona.
- The total has hit the under in eight of Arizona's last 11 home games.
- Arizona is 1-7-1 straight up in its last nine home games.
Panthers vs Cardinals Stats
- Carolina is averaging 20.5 points per game (PPG) this season (tied for No. 15 in the NFL).
- Carolina is surrendering 25.0 PPG this season (tied for No. 23 in the NFL).
- Arizona is averaging 22.0 PPG this season (No. 12 in the NFL).
- Arizona is surrendering 25.0 PPG this season (tied for No. 23 in the NFL).
- Carolina lost to the Tampa Bay Buccaneers, 20-14, on "Thursday Night Football" in Week 2.
- Arizona lost to the Baltimore Ravens, 23-17, in Week 2.
Panthers vs Cardinals Prop Bet
All Panthers-Cardinals odds, lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Winning Margin (4-Way): Arizona Cardinals by 1-13 Pts (+160) — After starting the week as underdogs, the Arizona Cardinals are now favored to win this one by 2.5 points, according to FanDuel Sportsbook. The reason for that flip is that Cam Newton is unlikely to play and, instead, the Carolina Panthers will start second-year man Kyle Allen. With the odds now in the Cardinals' favor, along with home-field advantage, we could see Kyler Murray's first-career NFL win come Sunday.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.