Padres vs Rockies Odds, Probable Pitchers, Betting Lines & Spread for MLB Game
By Tristan Jung
Padres vs Rockies Game Info
San Diego Padres (6-3, 3-2 Away) vs. Colorado Rockies (5-2, 1-1 Home)
Date: Sunday, August 2, 2020
Time: 3:10 p.m. EST
Venue: Coors Field — Denver, CO
Padres vs Rockies Betting Info
All MLB betting lines, odds, and spreads are according to FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: SDP: (-122) | COL: (+106)
Spread: SDP: -1.5 (+114) | COL: +1.5 (-134)
Total: 13 – Over: (-108) | Under: (-112)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages (via Oddsfire): SDP: (35%) | COL: (65%)
World Series Odds: SDP: (+4100) | COL: (+6500)
Padres vs Rockies Probable Pitchers
Padres: Zach Davies (1-0, 3.60 ERA)
Rockies: Antonio Senzatela (1-0, 3.60 ERA)
Padres vs Rockies Betting Trends
- Colorado defeated San Diego 6-1 on Saturday.
- San Diego has covered the spread (run line) in 66.7 percent of their games this season (T-No. 4 in the MLB).
- San Diego has hit the over in 44.4 percent of their games this season (T-No. 12 in the MLB).
- Colorado has covered the spread (run line) in 85.7 percent of its games this season (No. 1 in the MLB).
- Colorado has hit the over in 28.6 percent of its games this season (T-No. 25 in the MLB).
Padres vs Rockies Stats
- San Diego is averaging 5.89 runs per game this season (No. 2 in MLB).
- San Diego is surrendering 4.33 runs per game this season (T-No. 10 in MLB).
- Colorado is averaging 4.86 runs per game this season (No. 15 in MLB).
- Colorado is surrendering 2.57 runs per game this season (No. 2 in MLB).
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $500!
Tristan Jung is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Tristan Jung also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username tristan1117. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.