The San Diego Padres versus the Miami Marlins is on the MLB schedule for Tuesday.
Before checking out the MLB betting lines on FanDuel Sportsbook, we've got you covered, in terms of the vital information regarding this game.
Padres vs Marlins Game Info
- San Diego Padres (65-53) vs. Miami Marlins (51-65)
- Date: Tuesday, August 16, 2022
- Time: 6:40 PM ET
- Venue: loanDepot park -- Miami, Florida
Padres vs Marlins Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: SD: (-148) | MIA: (+126)
- Spread: SD: -1.5 (+112) | MIA: +1.5 (-134)
- Total: 7.5 -- Over: (-104) | Under: (-118)
Padres vs Marlins Probable Starting Pitchers
The San Diego Padres will give the start to Sean Manaea (6-6, 4.76 ERA), who is looking for win No. 7 on the season, and the Marlins will turn to Edward Cabrera (3-1, 2.05 ERA).
Padres vs Marlins Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Padres win (52.0%)
Padres vs Marlins Moneyline
- The Padres vs Marlins moneyline has San Diego as a -148 favorite, while Miami is a +126 underdog at home.
Padres vs Marlins Spread
- The Padres are at the Marlins and are favored by 1.5 runs (+112 to cover) on the runline. Miami is -134 to cover.
Padres vs Marlins Over/Under
- Padres versus Marlins on August 16 has an over/under of 7.5 runs, with the odds on the over -104 and the under set at -118.
Padres vs Marlins Betting Trends
- The Padres have been victorious in 44, or 56.4%, of the 78 contests they have been chosen as favorites in this season.
- San Diego has a mark of 29-14 in contests where sportsbooks favor them by -162 or better on the moneyline.
- San Diego and their opponents have gone over in 53 of their 116 games with a total set by sportsbooks this season.
- The Marlins have been the moneyline underdog 65 total times this season. They've gone 20-45 in those games.
- Miami has gone 4-13 in games it has played as a moneyline underdog with odds of +136 or longer (23.5%).
- Miami has played in 116 games with a set over/under, and has combined with their opponents to go over the total 50 times (50-61-5).